- A discovrse of the the damned art of witchcraft; so farre forth as it is reuealed in the scriptures, and manifest by true experience.
[Extract from: The workes of that famous and vvorthie minister of Christ, in the University of Cambridge, Mr. W. Perkins.]
by Perkins, William, 1558-1602
shelfmark: y.1.9 [extract]
- A true and exact relation of the severall informations, examinations, and confessions of the late witches, arraigned and executed in the county of Essex : Who were arraigned and condemned at the late sessions, holden at Chelmesford before the Right Honorable Robert, Earle of Warwicke, and severall of his Majesties justices of peace, the 29 of July, 1645. Wherein the severall murthers, and devillish witchcrafts, committed on the bodies of men, women, and children, and divers cattell, are fully discovered.
- Cathecismo, y examen para los que comulgan, en lengua Castellana, y Timuquana.
by Pareja, Francisco de, -1628
published Año de 1627.
- Hymni Christiani Bernardi Andreæ poetæ Regii : multiiugo metrorum genere compositi per totius anni circulum: In quos sunt plurimorum illustrium virorum carmina commendatiua in fronte & post calcem ponenda.
by Andreas, Bernard, active 1500
published ad Nonas Iulias.M.D.XVII
- A sermon profitably preached in the church within her Maiesties honourable Tower, neere the Citie of London. : Before the right worshipful Sir Ovven Hopton knight, her highnes Lieutenant thereof, and sundrie others of good worship and calling, the 25. of September. 1586..
by Anderson, Anthony, -1593
- An essay upon publick credit : being an enquiry how the publick credit comes to depend upon the change of the ministry, or the dissolutions of Parliaments; and whether it does so or no. With an argument, proving that the publick credit may be upheld and maintain'd in this nation; and perhaps brought to a greater height than it ever yet arriv'd at; tho' all the changes or dissolutions already made, pretended to, and now discours'd of, shou'd come to pass in the world..
by Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731 | Oxford, Robert Harley, Earl of, 1661-1724 [attributed]
- Orationes duæ Codringtono sacræ in Collegio Omnium Animarum nuper habitae.
by Cotes, Digby, 1683 or 1684-1745 | Young, Edward, 1683-1765
published MDCCXVI. 
- A true and exact history of the island of Barbados
by Ligon, Richard
- The vindication and advancement of our national constitution and credit : attempted in several tracts. 1. An introductory essay; wherein are occasionally consider'd the two main points of Her Majesty's Title, and the doctrine of resistance. 2. Remarks upon the Bank of England ... 3. An essay upon the national credit of Britain. 4. A letter to a member of the Honourable House of Commons, relating to the credit of our government and the nation in general.
by Broughton, John, 1673 or 1674-1720
- The reasons of the decay of trade and private credit. : Recommended to the perusal of all true Englishmen.
by a Merchant of London.
- Æelii Antonii Nebrisensis, De institutione grammaticæ, libri quinque.
by Nebrija, Antonio de, 1444?-1522
published An. 1671
- Lexicon medicum in quo totius artis medicæ termini in theoria & praxi medica, anatome, chirurgia, pharmacia, chemia, botanica, &c. definiuntur, : ac juxta physices & mechanices demonstrata principia exponuntur, ...
by Tronchin, Théodore, 1709-1781 | Jaucourt, Louis de, 1704-1780
shelfmark: gg.infra 1.5(1)
- Obras de Iuan de la Cueua.
by Cueva, Juan de la, 1550?-1610?
- Ocho comedias, y ocho entremeses nuevos nunca representados.
by Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de, 1547-1616
- IIII. parte del catecismo, en lengua Timuquana, y castellana. : En que se trata el modo de oyr Missa, y sus cereminias.
by Pareja, Francisco de, -1628
published Año de 1628